3.1 The drilling quality can be affected in several ways, but generally in one of the two following ways:
3.2 Accuracy: The positional accuracy can be affected by various factors like e.g.:
· Entrance- and exit-board quality,
· Surface of the board (rough or even),
· Quality of the tools,
· Collet cleanliness and condition.
· Number of boards in the stack (stack height).
· Spindle condition (vibrational forces)
3.3 Hole quality: The hole quality can be affected by various factors like:
· Entrance/Exit board quality.
· Tool quality.
· PCB quality and type.
· Collet condition.
· Spindle condition.